[gnome.org #3717] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Danilo Segan (danilo AT gnome.org)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Danilo Segan (danilo AT gnome.org)" has been received
and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #3717].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Danilo Segan
E-mail: danilo AT gnome.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): danilo
svn.gnome.org username (if any): danilo

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Most important:
 - Bug #455415 contributions
 - Amused a lot of GNOME folks on GUADEC by getting drunk

Other, less important bits:
 - l10n.gnome.org -- Damned Lies software written, and server maintenance
 - Serbian GNOME translations (I even have my hackergotchi on l10n.gnome.org/teams/sr, so I am likely a team
coordinator as well)
 - Minor intltool and xml2po (part of gnome-doc-utils) maintenance work
 - Little GTP work during this period

vuntz AT gnome.org (coordinated #455415 fix creation), lucasr AT gnome.org (I guessed he'll be the new board
member), behdad AT gnome.org (I ended up with his red-hat during GUADEC, but I gave it back)

Pointers:

I think you are doing a great job, and that those beers and chocolates I brought you during GUADEC should be
enough for you to approve my membership. Thank you.

[Application received at Thu Sep 20 11:12:51 2007 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.