Re: Draft: Announcement of Change to Bylaws Announcement

Le mercredi 12 septembre 2007, à 11:30 +0530, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay a écrit :
--
Who can vote?
-------------

To be able to vote, you need to be a member of the GNOME Foundation and
your membership needs to be valid at least until the end of the
referandum. For example, a member whose membership ends on September 21th
2007 won't be able to vote for the referandum.

referendum (there's 2 instances of typographical omission in the above
paragraph)

Jeff noticed that there is no mention of referendum in our by-laws. It's
just a vote. Not a big deal, especially since we always used this term,
so I guess it's okay to keep using it. But if someone sends a mail about
it, you'll know what he's talking about ;-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.