Re: Request for an api.gnome.org document

Le mercredi 22 août 2007, à 14:30 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
Le samedi 30 juin 2007, à 16:39 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
Le samedi 30 juin 2007, à 16:27 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
Hi,

I'm changing gnome-about to download the list of Foundation members to
include them as contributors. This means gnome-about will download a
document from gnome.org.

I've added code so that it doesn't download it more than once every two
weeks.

Could I get this URI?

http://api.gnome.org/gnome-about/foundation-members

I've attached the PHP script that should be placed there. It's based on
the members.php script from foundation.gnome.org.

I've updated the PHP script to add a line containing the format of the
file. This will be useful in case the format changes in the future.

Also, note that I didn't check if the script works :-) But it should.

Ping?

Ping again. If there's anything I can do to help, just tell me. It'd be
great to have this so we can get all the foundation members credited in
gnome-about for 2.20 :-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.