Resigning from the Membership Committee

Sending to the correct addresses now. Sorry...

Hi all,

I processed my last few applications and I think now it's time to
officially resign from Membership Committee (MC). The main reason is
that I'm currently member of the board and I intend to be a candidate
in the coming board elections. It just doesn't feel right to be on
both groups, specially during the elections.

I'll be around to help on getting the new volunteers working on the
applications and other MC stuff.

Working on the MC was a very nice experience! Thanks everyone!

--lucasr