[gnome.org #3844] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Sean Harshbarger (harshy AT dersoldat.org)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Sean Harshbarger (harshy AT dersoldat.org)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #3844].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Sean Harshbarger
E-mail: harshy AT dersoldat.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): harshy
svn.gnome.org username (if any): harshy

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Gnome Bug Tracking

Detailed description:
Unoffical packages that incorporate latest bugfixes for uses to test.
Tracking and reporting bugs in Gnome software to both Launchpad and Bugzilla.

Contacts:
Colin Walters from Rhythmbox Fame as I have worked with him in the past. walters AT verbum.org.

Pointers:
Packaging Logs on Debian for libburn.

Currently working on Gnome projects in Ubuntu with bug fixes and updates. Working those into mainstream repos
for wide spread adoption.

[Application received at Fri Oct 5 4:57:30 2007 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.