Re: Preparing elections of the new board

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 18:48 -0300, Izabel Valverde wrote:
Hello Baris, Hello Board,

The problem is totally not related with committee at all. One of the
accounts team member hesitated to create LDAP (mango) account, I've told
several times that his concerns should be clarified else should be
shared by board, and before GUADEC I guess we sorted it out with this
accounts team member.

I just sent an new request to account team. I've copy Baris just cause
he knows about the problems since ever.-
I hope can work now.

So do we.

Please keep the board informed about what happens.

Thank you

Anne