[gnome.org #4095] AutoReply: Application received from Cosimo Cecchi (anarki AT lilik.it)

Your message about "Application received from Cosimo Cecchi (anarki AT lilik.it)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #4095].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Cosimo Cecchi
E-mail: anarki AT lilik.it
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): cosimoc
svn.gnome.org username (if any): cosimoc

Detailed description:
I made many patches to Epiphany in the 2.20 timeframe, which brought me SVN access to commit my changes
directly and bugzilla permissions to close and edit bugs.
I also made some patches to Empathy, and Eog, and also some to various GNOME components (Zenity, Devhelp,
Evolution, Nautilus), and some of them were accepted (others are still waiting in Bugzilla).
I often also do some bug triaging (closing duplicates and invalid bugs).

Contacts:
Christian Persch (chpe AT gnome.org) (Epiphany Maintainer), Diego Escalante Urrelo (diegoe AT gnome.org)
(Epiphany developer), Reinout van Schouwen (reinouts AT gnome.org), Xan Lopez (xan AT gnome.org)

Pointers:
You can also have a look at Epiphany SVN trunk and 2.20 branch logs, there are many commits of mine. Also, my
bugzilla account is "anarki lilik it", there you can see the triaging and patch submitting work I've done.

I'm also looking forward to start developing some new apps for the GNOME desktop, such as Mathusalem,
together with Steve Frecinaux whom I talked about continuing writing that application.

[Application received at Tue Nov 27 14:01:40 2007 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.