Re: [Draft Question Set] "Let's start the debate" - the traditional set of questions for candidates at the Board Election

Sweetness. I guess now would be the time to collate them into a set of
around 7-8 questions with a mix of technical and non technical
(especially strategic/visionary) questions.

It would be required to be posted to the gnomedesktop and perhaps
slashdot and of course the foundation-announce list

:sankarshan