Re: Non foundation member contacts

On 3/20/07, Baris Cicek <baris teamforce name tr> wrote:

Apart from that, I'm not in favor of counting on someone who is not
Foundation Member itself.

Not a Foundation Member + not a maintainer for a GNOME project = not
really a good candidate for contact and thusly the applicant might not
be a good candidate for Membership too.

It is the maintainers who are not members who are the "confusing" bit :)

:Sankarshan

ps: RT replies are coming with the status page URL, can anyone check
if the auto subscription to foundation-announce is happening too (when
processing a ticket and adding to mango, an attempt to add member to
the list should provide an "already subscribed" message)

--
From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,
From Darkness, Lead me towards the Light,