Re: Need to renew

On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 13:55 -0500, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 06:21 -0500, GNOME Foundation Membership Committee
wrote:
Dear Tristan Van Berkom,

Your GNOME Foundation membership lasts two years and since your last
renewal/acceptance was from 2005-02-27, you need to renew
your membership.

(Note the Foundation bylaws state the membership term should be two
years. (Article VI, Section 4))

You can use the following URL to renew your application:

    http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php

Sure, will you remind me when you get that link working ?
Sorry about it. I was working on the form on that page, and seems like
it stood offline longer that it should have.

Thanks :)

     -Tristan