Re: Minutes of meeting

New 'need to renew' template:

Dear <member>,

As per the bylaws of the GNOME Foundation, your membership will expire
in a month since your last renewal/acceptance was from <acceptance>.
In order to benefit membership rights next two years you need to renew
your membership.

(Note the Foundation bylaws state the membership term should be two
years. (Article VI, Section 4))

You can use the following URL to renew your application:

http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php

Thanks for your continuing contributions to GNOME,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee}}}