Re: [gnome.org #2153] GNOME Membership Application of Zac Bowling

Hey Lucas,

    I know that he hacks on Gtk# on Maemo, but am not quite sure what,
he is a regular contributor to Mono, Gtk# and the Mozilla bindings for
Windows.Forms (which I know is not related to Gnome).

    I asked him to provide me more details.

Dear Îiguel,

The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more information to
process the application of Zac Bowling. Since he has listed
you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Zac Bowling has made for the GNOME community in
recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make
a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the applicant as
a foundation member.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

Miguel de Icaza <miguel gnome org>