=?UTF-8?B?W2dub21lLm9yZyAjMzA3MV0gQXV0b1JlcGx5OiBBcHBsaWNhdGlvbiByZWNl?= =?UTF-8?B?aXZlZCBmcm9tIE1pcmNvIE3DvGxsZXIgKG1hY3Nsb3cgQVQgZ21haWwuY29t?= =?UTF-8?B?KQ==?=

Your message about "Application received from Mirco MÃller (macslow AT gmail.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #3071].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Mirco MÃller
E-mail: macslow AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): MacSlow
svn.gnome.org username (if any):

I gave some talks on cairo and lowfat.

I challenge cairo, gtk and GL for better performance and try to push for those to be even tighter integrated
into the GNOME-desktop.

I made Fluendo change pigment's license from GPL (with commercial exceptions) to full LGPL in order to become
a viable and recommendable library for media-rich applications.

I bugged the Elisa-team at Fluendo to do a Tango-compliant icon-theme for Elisa.

Detailed description:
I try my part to put more style, bling and sweetness into GNOME, while focusing on even better ease of use.

Contacts:
Quim Gil (qgil AT gnome.org), Jeff Waugh (jdub AT gnome.org), Christian F. K. Schaller (uraeus AT gnome.org)

Pointers:

Quim Gil sitting next to me at the last day of GUADEC 2007 in the ETAP-hotel lobby, insisting on me filling
out this form and becoming a GNOME Foundation member.

[Application received at Sat Jul 21 19:34:17 2007 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.