Re: [gnome.org #2257] Application received from Amitakhya Phukan (amitakhya.phukan AT gmail.com)

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay via RT wrote:
Hi Amitakhya,

Your contact has not provided information on the information requested
from him. Would you like to provide additional contacts whom the
Foundation Membership Committee can ask for information ?

Regards
Sankarshan
For, the GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

Hi!

What information are you looking for ? What information was asked for
initially ? As far as GLTP is concerned, for Assamese language, he was
the coordinator of the project before me. Thats all I know about GNOME
Assamese translation project. If there is any specific information you
need, please put it across.

Regards,
Amitakhya Phukan.