[gnome.org #2948] Application received from S M Danishka Navin (danishka AT gmail.com)

Hi Danishka,

The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more information to
process your application

In your application below you do not provide any contacts (preferably
existing GNOME Foundation Members) whom the Membership Committee can
request information from.

Would it be possible for you to provide contacts - either from your
Language Team lead or others whom you are in contact with ?

Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make a fair and
informed decision about your application for Foundation membership.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee