[gnome.org #2499] AutoReply: Application received from Gil Forcada Codinachs (gilforcada AT guifi.net)

Your message about "Application received from Gil Forcada Codinachs (gilforcada AT guifi.net)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #2499].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Gil Forcada Codinachs
E-mail: gilforcada AT guifi.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I'm working in the Catalan translation team

during GUADEC 2006 I coordinated the wi-fi team, deployed it before the GUADEC starts, and during it I stayed
all the day doing volunteer tasks, mostly in the infodesk

and I have filled some bugs, mostly as a small enhancements

Contacts:
Quim Gil, as a coordinator of the GUADEC 2006
Jordi Mallach, as a coordinator of Catalan team

I know that I haven't do so much for GNOME, but as some people suggests me to try an become a GNOME Fundation
member, and obviously, it would be so great to be a little more involved in GNOME

I haven't coded anything in any app, but since I'm studying computer science, and because I want to
contribute more, I'm searching the way to start contributing with code

[Application received at Thu Feb 15 7:25:57 2007 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.