Re: Renewal mails

On 2/13/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Just wondering if you had time to setup a script to automatically send
mails telling members who need to renew that they need to renew. This
will help avoiding having to renew a hundred memberships before the
elections ;-)

Baris was working on the integration before the unfortunate incident
of the computer theft.

If it's not done, is there any way I can help with this?

All help is welcome, you just need to catch hold of Baris on this :D

:Sankarshan

--
From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,
From Darkness, Lead me towards the Light,