[gnome.org #4164] AutoReply: Application received from Alejandro Valdes Jimenez (avaldes AT utalca.cl)

Your message about "Application received from Alejandro Valdes Jimenez (avaldes AT utalca.cl)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #4164].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Alejandro Valdes Jimenez
E-mail: avaldes AT utalca.cl
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): deb
svn.gnome.org username (if any): avaldes svn gnome org

Detailed description:
Since about the year 2000, under the wing of GermÃn Poo, we created an informal GNOME user group at the
Universidad del BÃo BÃo, which later on would be the GNOME Chilean community. Since then I've active promoted
the GNOME project dictating lectures and presentations. I've organized several FOSS related events in which
GNOME has been a very important part. Currently i'm active participating in the integration of the GNOME
Chile and GNOME Hispano communities, via the rebirth of the "Libro of GNOME" (http://es.gnome.org). I have a
couple of project, the Python version of Gyrus, which is in the GNOME repository
(http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gyrus/branches/gyrus-python/), and a Network Device Manager, which is in the
sourceforget repository (https://sourceforge.net/projects/gevice/). Also, I'm participating in the translator
team of GNOME to spanish.

Contacts:
German Poo (gpoo AT gnome.org) (Maintainer of gnome-nettool, gturing, gnome-keyring-manager and Former
Coordinator of spanish translations
)

Rodrigo Moya (rodrigo AT gnome-db.org) (Maintainer de gnome-control-center, GNOME Hispano)

Pedro Villavicencio (pvillavi AT gnome.org) (Hipo Maintainer, GNOME Bugsquad member, GNOME Chile)

Pointers:

[Application received at Tue Dec 18 15:01:31 2007 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.