Re: e-vote query ...

Hi Baris,

On Sat, 2007-12-15 at 18:45 +0200, Baris Cicek wrote:
I need something to go on. E.g. message id, postfix queue id, etc. Or
the exact date&time it was sent (including second). The logs are
2GB/week and it is very difficult to trace just one email as the
different lines are mixed with possibly 10 other emails.

I can tell the date, but time even seconds is almost impossible for me
to recall. I wish I noted that somewhere.

        Weell ... the recipient would be michael meeks novell com :-)
presumably the date it was sent on is fairly easy to determine too ?

        Regards,

                Michael.

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot