Re: e-vote query ...

Hi  Baris,

On Thu, 2007-12-13 at 14:56 +0200, Baris Cicek wrote:
According to our data, you should have received a ballot to your
michael meeks novell com e-mail address, which is registered on our
membership database.

        Sure, that's the correct address :-)

I'm adding Olav to CC to ask if its possible to trace back e-mail logs
and see mail is sent technically.

        Thanks,

                Michael ( who doesn't mind missing voting once ;-)

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot