Renewals For 2007 BoD Elections

Hi;

About recent renewals for membership, I would like to note something;

Renewal period for 2007 Fall BoD Elections ended on 8th of November,
2007. However due to problems with new election system we had renewal
notification functionality broken. It's obvious that this affected some
members this election as well.

However, we had sent several notices to foundation-list and
foundation-announce last year, and also before this election membership
should have checked their membership period on members list page.

That's why only those that did not receive renewal notice and asked
after ballots sent had their membership renewed.

Those having their name on following renewal notice log, won't have
their membership renewed. All those renewed membership requests were
either requested before ballots were sent, and/or name of the requester
was not listed in following log:

http://www.gnome.org/~bcicek/renewal.log

Regards,
Baris Cicek