=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFtnbm9tZS5vcmcgIzMxMjJdIEdOT01FIE1lbWJlcnNoaXAgQXBwbGlj?= =?UTF-8?B?YXRpb24gb2YgU3VzYW5hIFBhdHLDrWNpYSBMZWFsIFBlcmVpcmE=?=

On Mon, Aug 13, 2007 at 02:33:51PM +0000, Lucas Rocha via RT wrote:
The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more information to
process the application of Susana Pereira. Since she has listed
you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Susana Pereira has made for the GNOME community in
recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make
a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the applicant as
a foundation member.

Susana is one of the most valued members of the Bugsquad. With 6403
closed bugs, she has closed 3x the number of bugs that I ever have and
is the 12th overall bug closer (of all time). This is a massive
achievement. IMO she could've applied for foundation membership a long
time ago.
As I suggested that she should apply, there is no doubt that she should
be accepted as a member.

--
Regards,
Olav