[gnome.org #2662] AutoReply: Application received from Luca Bruno (luca AT unstable.it)

Your message about "Application received from Luca Bruno (luca AT unstable.it)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #2662].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Luca Bruno
E-mail: luca AT unstable.it
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): kaeso
svn.gnome.org username (if any): pending request (lucab)

Debian maintainer for istanbul.
Bug triaging and patch providing for istanbul.
Testing and bug-catching of Gnome in Debian.

Detailed description:
Large number of patch to istanbul (not all in bugzilla).
Translation and reviewing as a member of Italian Translation Project (which includes gnome-l10n).
Already maintaining istanbul in Debian since its first version.
I will soon became an official Debian Developer, so helping inter-project collaboration.
Italian user helping, bug reporting and triaging as part of a normal routine.

Contacts:
Alessio Frusciante <algol AT firenze.linux.it>
Zaheer Abbas Merali  <zaheerabbas at merali dot org>

Pointers:
packaging logs at http://packages.qa.debian.org/istanbul

my Debian New Maintainer process status(almost finished):
https://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=luca.br%40uno.it

http://bugs.debian.org/istanbul

With the SVN account request and this membership request, and my concurrent work in Debian, I'd like to
become more and more envolved in the GNOME project and simultaneously spread it through the comunity
(italian, especially).

Feel free to contact me via mail (luca unstable it) or jabber (kaeso jabber gugli it) if you need additional
info.

[Application received at Fri Apr 6 19:27:45 2007 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.