Re: Draft Timeline For 2006 Board of Directors Elections

On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 14:18 +0200, Baris Cicek wrote:
Here's the draft schedule for 2006 Board of Directors election of GNOME
Foundation. If nobody oppose the timeline with a valid reason, it will
be announced as official schedule on 1st of November, 2006.

Gnome Foundation Membership Committee
--
Who can vote?
-------------

To be able to vote, you need to be a member of the GNOME Foundation and
your membership needs to be valid at least until the end of the
elections. For example, a member whose membership ends on November 30th
2006 won't be able to vote for the elections.

If you're not a member of the GNOME Foundation or if you need to renew
your membership, you have to apply at
http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php before November
8th 2006 (23:59 UTC).

If you have applied before this date and if you are accepted, then you
will be able to vote for these elections.

Are we going to get a reminder as to whether we need to renew our
membership, or are still members?

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>