Re: Update?

Hi Gabriel;

According our membership database, your application is accepted on Sat,
08 Jul 2006. Haven't you taken approval mail? Indeed I couldn't find
approval mail on membership-committee mail archive neighter. It might be
a problem caused by mail servers - archiving we had encountered those
days.

I'll resend the approval mail to committee list and your personal mail
address again. I hope not much members affacted from this. Need a
further inspection.