Re: Need to Renew

Hi Adrian;

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 19:12 +0100, Adrian Custer wrote:
On Sun, 2006-11-26 at 16:47 -0500, GNOME Foundation Membership Committee
wrote:
Dear Adrian Custer,

Your GNOME Foundation membership lasts two years and since your last
renewal/acceptance was from 2004-11-11, there is no need to
                                                  ^^^^
renew your membership at this time.

What's going on? The subject seems to say one thing and the text
another. Do I need to renew? If I don't renew, can I still keep my cvs
access and @gnome.org email address? I have little time to renew right
now, will probably not vote because I can't keep up with email. However,
if i need to renew to keep working on GNOME, I will.
Sorry for this inconsistancy. You need to renew your membership before
2nd of December, in order to vote for this election. You will get your
ballot on 3rd of December, and will be able to vote before 16th of
December.

You can use your cvs account and @gnome.org alias as long as you would
like to. Renewal procedure is a necessity mostly for elections. However
if you're still active part of the community it's wise to renew your
membership every two years.

Thanks,
adrian