Re: Need to Renew

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 21:53 +0200, Baris Cicek wrote:
Hi Bastien;

Did anybody re-read the mails? It lasts 2 years, was done 3 years ago so
"no need to renew". That's an interesting conundrum :)
We definately should re-read. That sentence left there from template
mail. Sorry for this inconsistency. I hope rest of the mail and subject
as well clarify that you needed to renew at that time.

I got it, all done :)

Thanks for structural and grammatical corrections. Next time we will pay
more attention to contents of mails we send automatically.

No worries, it's just pretty embarassing otherwise. Hurried mails to
mailing-lists are alright, but when it gets to dozens of people...

Cheers

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>