Re: no ballot

Hi,

On 11/26/06, Davyd Madeley <davyd madeley id au> wrote:

I didn't get a ballot for the board elections. I also don't seem to be
on the member list.

Your membership was due for Renewal.

I wasn't sent a membership renewal, so what's happened?

Some GNOME members have put forward the same query, while we are
looking into it, I have taken this mail from you as a request to renew
and renewed the membership. The new ballot can be requested by writing
a mail to elections gnome org

Regards
Sankarshan

--