Re: not in the membership list.

Hi,

On 11/27/06, Pedro Villavicencio Garrido <pvillavi gmail com> wrote:

Yesterday i got the ballot for the elections of this year, but, today i
check the list of members[1] and I'm not on the list... i think that my
membership didn't expired because i received the ballot for vote and i
already did... so is weird, can you please check it?

Your membership was last renewed on Sun, 21 Nov 2004 with the email ID
pvillavi gnome cl  The membership is up for renewal.

Regards
Sankarshan

--
From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,