Re: Membership status

Hi,

On 11/26/06, Roozbeh Pournader <roozbeh farsiweb info> wrote:

Any specific reason?! Even if it is an expired membership, I clearly
recall that members were notified about their membership running out
before board elections.

I just checked up and saw that your membership was last renewed on :
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 for the e-mail ID roozbeh farsiweb info
Those who needed to renew were informed, if you would like to renew
the membership before the elections please do drop a mail to
membership-committee gnome org and I will do the needful.

Regards
Sankarshan

--
From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,