Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Ballots sent

Baris Cicek wrote:
If you are not on this list and think you should be, please send an
e-mail to elections gnome org explaining your situation.

I am afraid my ballot got lost in a spam trap somewhere in my huge email
loop.

Could I please get a new one?

Thanks so much!

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman