I'm not on the list of members

Hi guys,
        I just received the announce that the ballots for the elections have
just been sent.
Since I have not received it, I have checked if I'm on the list of
members, but it seems I'm not on the list.
According to http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/: "Membership in the
GNOME Foundation ordinarily lasts for two years. A reasonable period of
time before your membership expires, you will be contacted by the
Membership Committee with a request that you file a renewal
application".
I has never been contacted by the Membership Committee with a request to
renew my application, so I was not aware my membership terminated.

Regards,
Paolo