Foundation membership lapsed?

Hi guys,

It seems that my GNOME Foundation membership has lapsed.  That isn't necessarily entirely unjustified (since I haven't been particularly active since joining Google), but it did surprise me since I never received an e-mail warning me that my membership needed to be renewed.  I only just noticed now, when I saw Baris' "We have just sent the ballots" message to foundation-list.  I just wanted to give you a heads up, in case there was some broader technical glitch and I'm not the only person who didn't get their renewal e-mail.

Thanks,
-J