Planet Gnome for Sweden

I could not find a link to a Swedish Planet Gnome, and this address may very well be the wrong place for a
question regarding it.

Perhaps you could direct this message to the proper place if this isn't the right one ?

What are the procedures involved if I wanted to set-up a Swedish planet gnome "place"?

I'm sure there are quite a few Swedish and Scandinavian Gnome users (I'm one of them).. both in private and
at work.

-Joaquim

--
 WebbPlatsen i Sverige AB ~ www.webbplatsen.se
 +46 8 54555470 (Tel) ~ +46 70 7745707 (Mob)