Re: email change

Hi,

This has been attended to:

[*] Your foundation membership address has been updated
[*] Your mail address for subscription to foundation-announce mailing
list has been updated

Regards
Sankarshan

Nikos Charonitakis wrote:
Hi
I am Nikos Charonitakis, my email was charosn her forthnet gr but
things have changed and i and i dont own this mail anymore.
So, i am not able to vote and or get direct news from GNOME foundation.
I am member o f GNOME foundation and i would like to change my email
to nikosx gmail com  What can i do?

Thanks in advance

Nikos Charonitakis

--