Re: [gnome.org #1909] Application received from Ludovic Danigo (ldng AT free.fr)

Ludovic was one of the first local contributors that had GUADEC2006 had.
He pushed and did most part of the Sponsors Brochure that was an
essential part of our success getting partners and funds. He assumed
responsibilities at a local level providing a connection to the GUADEC
committee and a continuity between meetings. He helped until the end of
GUADEC, investing a lot of time and personal energies.

I personally invited to join the GNOME Foundation and I have no doubt he
deserves the membership.

He already offered to help in GUADEC2007. He is a GNOME events lover.