[gnome.org #1915] AutoReply: Application received from Stefan Kost (ensonic AT hora-obscura.de)

Your message about "Application received from Stefan Kost (ensonic AT hora-obscura.de)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #1915].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Stefan Kost
E-mail: ensonic AT hora-obscura.de
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): ensonic
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): stefkost

Detailed description:
I am a regular GStreamer contributor since several year. For gtk-doc I wrote several patches and the
user-docs. I also merged the GObject tutorial into the GObject API docs and updated it.

My blog is listed on planet.gnome.org. I wrote an GStreamer article for a german linux mag and gave several
GNOME related presentations.

I am the main developer of buzztard (www.buzztard.org), which uses lots of gnome technology.

Contacts:
Christan Schaller (christian fluendo com) (GStreamer coordinator)
Damon Chaplin (damon gnome org) (gtk-doc maintainer)

[Application received at Fri Nov 3 8:49:25 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.