Re: GNOME Membership Application of Magnus =?iso-8859-1?q?=D8st?= =?iso-8859-1?q?ergaard?=

ons, 17 05 2006 kl. 21:25 -0200, skrev Baris Cicek:
Dear Anne Ãstergaard, Christian Rose and Martin Willemos,

The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more information to
process the application of Magnus Ãstergaard. Since he has listed
you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Magnus Ãstergaard has made for the GNOME community in
recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make
a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the applicant as
a foundation member.

First of all Magnus is my son. This fact alone has been very hard for
him with respect to IT, Free Software and GNOME.

He has been educating me from scratch from 1998 and is still working
hard. The first guy in the world who educated his mom to become an
international speaker and a board member of several FLOSS organizations
nationally and internationally.

Magnus has attended GUADEC in Copenhagen, Kristiansand and Stuttgart and
has together with Christian Rose had a GNOME exhibition stand at Linux
Forum in Copenhagen in March this year.(The largest Nordic Linux
event.)

Magnus is very active as a FLOSS community member in Denmark and has
special skills and gifts as web page designer.

Magnus is doing advocacy work for Free Software, GNOME and Ubuntu and
are helping others with advise and installations.

Magnus has worked at the Danish IT-University and the Linux-Lab for one
year.

I my opinion Magnus would be a good foundation member.

Kind regards

Anne
--
Anne Ãstergaard <aoe gnome org>