[Fwd: Re: GNOME Membership Application of Rapha?l Slinckx]

--- Begin Message ---
Baris,

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 09:48:54PM -0200, Baris Cicek wrote:

The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more information to
process the application of Rapha?l Slinckx. Since he has listed
you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Rapha?l Slinckx has made for the GNOME community in
recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make
a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the applicant as
a foundation member.

Raphael (along with a close-knit team) developed Deskbar, which is
in my opinion one of the most exciting developments we've put into
GNOME in a while.

Raphael is now working on another applet (invest-applet), which should
ship with GNOME 2.16.

I fully endorse Raphael's application to join Foundation.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA