Re: GNOME Membership Application of Karsten =?iso-8859-1?q?Br?= =?iso-8859-1?q?=E4ckelmann?=

OK,

Karsten is, without a doubt -- one of the best contributors, maintainers
and support persons i've ever had the pleasure of dealing with in my 12
or so years in F/OSS.

He really stepped up to the plate when I was forced to move aside from
maintaining the GARNOME project for personal reasons and used rational
explanations for progression of the project, was influential in getting
the thing into CVS, pruning our bugzilla tree and at the same time
assisting the users of the project on IRC and by e-mail to get GNOME
working on all sorts of weird platforms.

He's also quite good at redirecting bugs in Evolution to the right
people, apparently :)

Definitely +1 from me,

Paul