Re: need assistance: gnome.org email alias

Hi Ahmed;

Sorry for late answer. @gnome.org mail aliases are given by the Gnome
Sysadmin Team. You should contact with the email in this wiki page:
http://live.gnome.org/NewEmailRequest

From 'what I understood' you need cvs account for new emails. However
I'm not sure, if you have a cvs account handy you would just need to
send a request mail to specified mail.