Application received from Sara Khalatbari (sarakhalatbari AT gmail.com)

Name: Sara Khalatbari
E-mail: sarakhalatbari AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Linux distribution

Detailed description:
-Member of Open Source Project, Computing Center, Sharif University of Technology
-Member of Farsi Web Project, Computing Center, Sharif University of Technology
-Persian translation of GNU General Public License
-Persian translation of PO files
-contribution to Linux distributions in Iran
-I'm interested in GNU, Free desktop, Gedit, GTK+
-GNU, Free desktop, Gedit, GTK+.
-I contributed code to GNOME projects
-I contributed translations to GNOME projects
-I contributed documentation to GNOME projects
-I contributed artwork, design... to GNOME projects
-I help in GNOME Love and other support lists, IRC, forums...
-I actively promoted GNOME in events, media, local groups...
-I attended GUADEC 2005 (Stuttgart)
-I will attend GUADEC 2006 (Catalonia - Spain)

Contacts:
Yahya Tabesh
Director of Computing Center, Sharif University of Technology
tabesh sharif edu

Behdad Esfahbod
Member of Farsi Web Project & GNOME maintainer
behdad behad org

The translation can be checked on the web.

[Application received at Fri Mar 31 7:01:48 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.