[RENEWAL] Application received from Darren Kenny (darren.kenny AT sun.com)

Name: Darren Kenny
E-mail: darren.kenny AT sun.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): Dar
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): darrenk

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Michael Meeks.
After a change in work, working on StarOffice/OpenOffice, I am now back working on GNOME (as part of Sun's
JDS).

Current work is in relation to GNOME System Tools and System Tools Backends to enable them to work on
Solaris. I've not committed any code yet, but I have been in contact with the maintainer (Carlos Comacho) to
in preparation for doing so.

Detailed description:
I am working on committing a patch for Solaris support of the GNOME System Tools.

I have also authored a document (hosted at www.opensolaris.org's desktop community) which documents the gaps
between Solaris and Linux's Desktop and proposing solutions going forward.

Contacts:
carlosg gnome org
glynn foster sun com
michael meeks novell com
bill hanneman sun com

[Application received at Wed Mar 22 10:10:51 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.