Application received from Vladimer Sichinava (vlsichinava AT gmail.com)

Name: Vladimer Sichinava
E-mail: vlsichinava AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): AlinuxOS
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): vsichi

Detailed description:
I'm a new Georgian translation team coordinator, in this 2 weeks I've (and my team) improves GNOME's Georgian
ka translations staus from 0,58% to
see link:
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.14/ka/index.html
And of course I continue working on it ;)

Contacts:
Vladimer Sichinava (vlsichinava gmail com) (Gnome Georgian translation coordinator and translator).

I'm a member of www.mozillage.org Mozilla's georgian localisation team, GIA.ge Georgian Internet Alliance
member and Ubuntu georgian team translator-administrator. And  I'm simply GNOME Lover :)

https://launchpad.net/people/alinux here I am :)

[Application received at Wed Mar 1 19:35:13 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.