[gnome.org #1217] AutoReply: Application received from Carl Worth (cworth AT cworth.org)

Your message about "Application received from Carl Worth (cworth AT cworth.org)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #1217].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Carl Worth
E-mail: cworth AT cworth.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): cworth
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I'm the primary maintainer of the cairo graphics library sitting under GTK+ and pango in the GNOME rendering
stack.

Contacts:
Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> GTK+ maintainer, worked with me on cairo integration
David Neary <bolsh gimp org> GNOME board, invited me to Libre Graphics Meeting

[Application received at Tue Jun 6 15:18:21 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.