[gnome.org #1541] AutoReply: Application received from Manu Cornet (lmanul AT ubuntu.com)

Your message about "Application received from Manu Cornet (lmanul AT ubuntu.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #1541].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Manu Cornet
E-mail: lmanul AT ubuntu.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): lmanul
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I mostly worked downstream for Ubuntu, details of what I have done here :

http://www.manucornet.net/ubuntu/

I think the only part of these that went upstream is the panel separator. The redesign of the "Add to panel"
dialog for Ubuntu (2005) might also have been useful to the modified upstream design?

I also made a bit of marketing, more about Linux in general than GNOME specifically (most screenshots are
from GNOME, though):

http://www.whylinuxisbetter.net/

Contacts:
Jeff Waugh (jdub perkypants org) (Release manager)

Vincent Untz (vuntz gnome org) (gnome-panel maintainer, among other things)

SÃbastien Bacher (seb128 ubuntu com) (Not sure about the exact list, but he's probably maintainer of a few
things ?)

[Application received at Thu Jul 20 14:24:08 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.