[Fwd: Re: GNOME Membership Application received from Jakub Friedl]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: GNOME Membership Application received from Jakub Friedl
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 12:25:11 +0200
From: Roman Joost <romanofski gimp org>
To: Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan randomink org>

Hi Sankarshan,

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 07:16:11PM +0530, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more information to
process the application of Jakub Friedl. Since the applicant
has listed you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to
list the contributions that Jakub Friedl has made for the GNOME
community in recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to
help us to make a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying
the applicant as a foundation member.
Jakub spent a lot of time in contributing to the GIMP Documentation
project. Most of the czech translation which covers nearly everything
comes from his hands.

So in short, if Jakub wasn't there for contributing to the GIMP
Manual, probably no czech variant of the large manual would exist.

Hope that helps. If not, let me know if you need any specific
information.

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost