[RENEWAL] Application received from Alex (alex.vinsdown AT yahoo.com)

Name: Alex
E-mail: alex.vinsdown AT yahoo.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): http://www.online-pokerratings.info/
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
http://www.online-pokerratings.info/

Contacts:
You long search for a good game site? Our congratulations, you have found that that searched. On our site a
huge choice of games. It is a lot of helpful information, history, tactics, and rules. Pleasant game and good
mood

Badly with scripts. Not the convenient interface. And so a site interesting and useful. Has come, was
surprised with quantity of the information. Has added in the selected works, and I suggest you to exchange
references. In advance thanks, write

[Application received at Tue Jan 17 0:23:35 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.