Application received from Jim Hodapp (james.hodapp AT gmail.com)

Name: Jim Hodapp
E-mail: james.hodapp AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): jimmy_dean
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I conceptualized and created the GNOME Journal online magazine devoted to content exclusively surrounding
GNOME and it's community. I am Editor 'n Chief of the GNOME Journal. I also submitted a couple of patches to
Abiword.

Contacts:
Davyd Madeley (davyd madeley id au) - David has been a regular contributor to the GNOME Journal and can speak
for my role in that. Sriram Ramkrishna (sriram ramkrishna gmail com) will also speak for my role in the GNOME
Journal. I also originally helped Sri out by co-leading the publishment of the GNOME Summary which has now
morphed into the GNOME Journal.

I intend to start contributing more in the area of code patches to the core GNOME desktop. GNOME has been
very good to me over the years serving as a failful and trusty desktop and I would like to not only
contribute back, but also refine my coding skills by contributing code to GNOME.

[Application received at Fri Feb 17 9:26:11 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.