[gnome.org #2225] AutoReply: Application received from Xavier Claessens (xclaesse AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Xavier Claessens (xclaesse AT gmail.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #2225].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Xavier Claessens
E-mail: xclaesse AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): zdra
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): xclaesse

 - I started to contribute to gnome with some gnome-panel patches and some french translation.
 - I patched many bugs in xchat-gnome
 - I improved the nautilus places sidebar: reordering of bookmarks, unmount/eject option on right-click,
display floppy driver even if it's not mounted and mount it if we click on it. And some things I forgot.
 - I implemented D-Bus support into xchat (and xchat-gnome), the most visible part is we are now able to open
irc:// links, we can now access the full plugin API via D-Bus.
 - I spent the last 4 months on gossip and gossip-telepathy. I'm now the main
contributor of the TELEPATHY branch. Now the ChangeLog tells I have 89 commits in it.

Contacts:
Martyn Russell (martyn imendio com) (Gossip maintainer)
Vincent Untz (vuntz gnome org) (gnome-panel maintainer)
Robert McQueen (robert mcqueen collabora co uk) (Telepathy author)
Peter Åeleznà (zed xchat org) (xchat author)
David Trowbridge (trowbrds gmail com) (xchat-gnome maintainer)

I hope my work on gossip will make possible its inclusion into GNOME 2.20 to be the official IM client :-D

[Application received at Tue Dec 26 15:52:55 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.